In 2017, Casa Cusau is available for €135 per day for the whole house.

Tariffs for 2018:

Standard tariff €150 per day

July and August €160 per day

The house is owned by Marc Furnival and Olga Ramalle, who speak native English and Spanish. Please contact us if you are interested in staying or just wanted further information.

Olga Ramalle: +34 645 373 168

We accept payment by bank transfer, or PayPal with all major credit cards.

BOOK ONLINE

Casa Cusau was built as a home and is a full specification property, so provides a comfortable stay all year round. Whilst every effort has been made, if anything is not working or needs attention please let us know and we will endeavour to resolve it, as soon as possible, at your convenience.

Please be aware that La Molina is on the cattle route up to the high mountain pasture, so cattle regularly comes through the village with the shepherds. There is no problem, simply step out of the way when animals pass through.

Terms and Conditions

25% deposit to be paid on confirmation of booking. Remaining 75% to be paid at least one month before arrival

No smoking inside the house. No pets

Cancellation

If you cancel more than three months before your stay, fees will be refunded.

If you cancel between one and three months before your stay the deposit will be refunded, and other fees only refunded on re-letting the full same period.

If you cancel less than one month before your stay, the deposit is forfeited and the remaining fee only refunded on re-letting the full same period.